The HEE Knowledge Management Service produce a number of bulletins to keep you up to date with the latest publications and research on different themes relating to workforce, education and training, as follows:
- Education bulletin – a monthly update on medical education with easy-to-read summaries of the latest research, policies and initiatives
- Diversity, Inclusion and Participation bulletin – a weekly summary of research and news covering diversity, inclusion, widening access, and participation relevant to HEE
- eWIN – the Workforce Information Network, a collection of knowledge resources on the NHS Learning Hub, bringing together eWIN case studies, hot topics and overviews
- In the Know – a monthly round-up of evidence related to education, workforce and the bigger health system picture)
- Knowledge and Library Services Technology bulletin – a monthly round-up covering emerging technologies in knowledge and library services.
- Making People Count – a monthly OD/ HR and workforce focused bulletin
- Primary Care bulletins – a monthly update, on reshaping and future proofing primary care
- Technology Update – a weekly update covering the three areas of the Topol review (Genomics, Artificial Intelligence and Digital Medicine)
- Workforce Times – a weekly workforce transformation update
To sign up, please complete the short form below and tick the boxes for the bulletins you would like to receive.
HEE handles data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Please visit HEE’s privacy notice for further information:
You can update your preferences or remove your details from our database at any time — there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email that we send you. If you have any issues with this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we use an email distribution system (Pure 360) to send out our communications. By subscribing there, you will be agreeing we handle your data using this site. For more information, you can read the Pure 360 privacy notice.
By subscribing you are confirming you have read and accepted the terms of the HEE and Pure 360 privacy notice.