The NHS Knowledge and Library Hub connects NHS staff and learners to high quality knowledge and evidence resources in one place.
Funded by Health Education England, it includes:
- journals, books and databases
- clinical decision support resources including NICE Guidelines and BMJ Best Practice
- policy and management information and research literature
- resources purchased nationally and locally
- one-click links to full-text, request a copy or contact an NHS library
Full access is free to all NHS staff and learners using your NHS OpenAthens account.
Don’t yet have an account? Register for NHS OpenAthens
Use the BrowZine Library to find the journals to which you have access. Select the ‘Choose My Library’ icon. Find your Trust or type NHS England and you’re good to go.