Sue Lacey Bryant
National Lead for NHS Knowledge and Library Services, Health Education England.
Ask me about knowledge strategy, policies, collaborative working to enable informed decision-making, and the development of NHS Knowledge and Library Services in England.
Senior Knowledge and Library Services Leads
Head of Library and Knowledge Services,
Ask me about resource discovery, contract management and digital knowledge resources.
Head of Library and Knowledge Services, working across Midlands, East and North of England, Health Education England.
Ask me about services in these areas, health and digital literacies and research.
Head of Library and Knowledge Services, working across London, South East and South West. Health Education England.
Ask me about services in these areas, mobilising evidence and knowledge.
The senior library and knowledge services leads work together to:
- Provide strategic advice and professional leadership to NHS organisations
- Undertake a range of activities which benefit from economies of scale including commissioning, procuring and managing a suite of electronic knowledge resources accessible to all health and social care staff
- Uphold standards that minimise inequality of service and demonstrate that NHS library and knowledge services provide value for money through the Knowledge for Healthcare Quality and Improvement Outcomes Framework for NHS-funded library and knowledge services.
- Provide a targeted range of appropriate professional and personal staff development opportunities, for the Library and Knowledge Services workforce
- Act as a conduit between local and national NHS programmes
- Promote innovation in library and knowledge service design and delivery
- Enable the adoption and spread of good library and knowledge services practice throughout the NHS
- Engage with non-NHS healthcare libraries via Royal Colleges, independent and third sector organisations, and the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals.
Please email Senior Leads on firstname.lastname@example.org